Meatballs Appetizer and Stuffed Crimini’s
- 2 Pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 Teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- 2 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 3 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Large Egg, Beaten
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Herbed Bread Crumbs Crushed
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Canned Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Orange Marmalade
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Jalapeno Pepper (optional)
- Salt And Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- Mix the meat, poultry seasoning, garlic salt, onion powder, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. Stir in the egg, milk, and bread crumbs. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Roll the turkey mixture into balls, about one tablespoon each. Place the meatballs in a single layer in the skillet. Brown meatballs on all sides, flipping occasionally. Place browned meatballs on a clean baking sheet. Set aside.
- Combine cranberry sauce, marmalade, and chicken broth over medium heat in the skillet used to cook the meatballs. Stir in the jalapeno, then return meatballs to skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low, and continue to cook until the meatballs are no longer pink in the center and glaze is reduced. Season with salt and pepper.
- 1 Lb Sage Sausage
- 1 Lg Pkg. Crimini Mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Onion
- 1 Cup Shredded Colby/Jack
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove mushroom stems. Set aside caps. Chop the stems.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Slowly cook and stir the chopped stems and onion until the onion is soft. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mushroom stem mixture, sausage and 1 cup Cheddar. Mix well and scoop the mixture into the mushroom caps.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Place back in oven until cheese is melted. About 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately