Beef Stroganoff Buschetta Bake
- 3 Pounds Sirloin Steak Cubed and Sauteed
- 1 8 Oz Package Sliced Cremini Mushrooms
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Cups Cream
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 (6 Ounce) Box Chicken-Flavored Dry Bread Stuffing Mix
- 3 Cups Shredded Provolone Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Greek Seasoning
- 2 Teaspoons Dry Basil
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Saute beef in a large pan with about 2 tablespoons of olive oil until brown.
Toss the cubed beef and mushrooms with the salt in a large bowl. Stir together cream, water, garlic, cheese, Greek Seasoning, basil and stuffing mix in a large bowl; set aside to soften.. Combine the bread and beef and mushrooms together and mix well. Spread the softened stuffing, beef and mushroom mixture evenly in the baking dish.
Bake uncovered until the bubbly about 30-35 minutes.