Baked Seafood Dip
- 1 (8 Ounce) Package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Cocktail Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 3 Green Onions, Chopped
- 2 Large Roma Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 Cup Cooked Crabmeat
- 1 Cup Cooked Baby Shrimp
- 2 Cups Finely Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- In a large bowl, blend cream cheese, sour cream, 1cup of jack cheese, mayonnaise, crab, and shrimp.
- In the bottom of an approximately 12 inch round serving dish, spread the seafood/cream cheese mixture. Pour cocktail sauce evenly over the mixture. Layer with green bell pepper, green onions and tomato. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve with crostini and favorite crackers.