Leg of Lamb Greek Vegetables
- 1 (16 Ounce) Container Plain Yogurt
- 4 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary, Leaves Stripped
- 1/2 Bunch Fresh Parsley, Stems Removed
- 1/2 Head Garlic, Peeled And Smashed
- 1 1/2 Lemons, Zested
- 1 Leg Of Lamb
- 2 large onions, quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves stripped
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, stems removed
- 1/2 head garlic
- 1 1/2 lemons, zested
- Mix yogurt, 4 sprigs of rosemary, 1/2 bunch of parsley, smashed garlic, and zest of 1 1/2 lemons in a large bowl. Place the leg of lamb in the yogurt mixture and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 24 to 48 hours.
- The next day, preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spread onions on the bottom of a roasting pan. Remove lamb from the marinade, rinse and pat dry. Set aside.
- Place olive oil, salt, pepper, 4 sprigs of rosemary, 1/2 bunch of parsley, 1/2 head of garlic, and zest of 1 1/2 lemons in a food processor. Process until the mixture becomes a smooth paste. Rub leg of lamb with the paste, and place on top of the onions in the roasting pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Continue baking until desired doneness, 40 to 50 minutes for medium. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Lemon Zested
- Sea Salt And Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- 6 Tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 Red Potatoes, Cut Into Quarters
- 1 Package of Cremini Mushrooms, Sliced
- 2 Large Zucchini Cut In Half Lengthwise, Then Cut Into 1-Inch Moons
- Cook and stir the garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until fragrant, 1 minute. Add the potatoes, mushrooms, and zucchini. Cover the skillet and cook the vegetables over high heat for 5 minutes. Stir, replace the lid, and reduce the heat to medium. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with Lemon Zest and serve hot.