Roasted Cornish Game Hen
- 2 Cornish Game Hens, Giblets Removed
- 3 Tablespoons Garlic And Herb Seasoning, Divided
- 2 (8 Ounce) Packages Cream Cheese, Divided
- 3 Tablespoon Butter, Melted
- Kosher Salt To Taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line the inside of a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Place hens, breast-side up, in the prepared roasting pan.
- Mix 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning with 1 package cream cheese in a bowl. Stuff cream cheese mixture in 1 hen. Repeat with 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning and remaining 1 package cream cheese; stuff the second hen.
- Brush hens with melted butter; sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning. Season with salt. Cover hens with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove aluminum foil and bake until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 15 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone, should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Serve with Garlic Mash potatoes, grilled asparagus and rolls.