Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini
- 3 Zucchini
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, Softened
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven on 450 degrees.
- Cut the zucchini in half crosswise, then slice each half into 3 slices lengthwise, making 6 slices per zucchini.
- Mix the butter, garlic, and parsley in a zip bag, shake until the mixture on both sides of each zucchini slice. Sprinkle one side of each slice with Parmesan cheese, and place the slices, cheese sides up, crosswise on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven until the zucchini and the cheese has melted and the slices are cooked through and the cheese is brown and bubbly, about 15 minutes.