Beef with Noodles
- 1 (3-ounce) package bean curd or cellophane noodles
- 2 pounds 90% lean ground beef
- 1 Small Bag of Slaw Mixture
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 can (14.5-ounce) diced tomatoes with roasted garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Soak noodles according to package directions; rinse and drain.
- In a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef. Remove beef and drain.
- In same skillet, over medium heat, slaw mixture and onions 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, beef, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in noodles, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Serve.