Chicken Enchiladas 3
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Green Salsa
- 4 Tablespoons Diced Pickled Jalapenos (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken Boned And Chopped
- 3 Cups Shredded Mexican-Style Cheese Blend
- 3 Cups White Cheese Sauce, Or Queso Dip
- 12 (8 Inch) Flour Tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together the softened cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, jalapenos (if desired) and salsa until blended. Fold in chicken and 2 cups of shredded cheese. Spread a small amount of white cheese sauce onto the bottom of the baking dish. Evenly divide the filling among the tortillas, and roll into firm cylinders. Place into prepared baking dish and cover with remaining sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Allow to rest before serving.
- Serve with rice and flan for dessert.