Beef And Cheese Casserole
- 2 Cups Basmati Rice Cooked
- 2 Lbs. Cooked Ground Beef
- 3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 4 Green Onion Stalks, Diced
- 1 Celery Stalk, Diced
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Can Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup, Undiluted
- 1 Can Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup, Undiluted
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine cooked rice, ham, 2 cups cheese, green onion, and celery.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, soups, garlic powder and pepper.
- Add wet mixture to rice mixture and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle with Italian bread crumbs and remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees F for one hour until bubbly. Let stand 10 approx 10 min before serving. Serve with cucumber salad and beverage.