ASPARAGUS AND MUSHROOMS
- 1 Bunch Fresh Asparagus, Trimmed
- 1/2 Pound Fresh Cremini Mushrooms, Sliced
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary, Minced
- 5 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt To Taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Lightly spray a cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place the asparagus and mushrooms in a bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil, then season with rosemary, salt, and pepper; toss well. Lay the asparagus and mushrooms out on the prepared pan in an even layer. Roast in the preheated oven until the asparagus is tender, about 20 minutes.