Fuzzy Navel Jello Ring Dessert
- 2 (4-serving-size) Packages Orange Gelatin
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 2 (15-ounce) Cans Peaches In Juice, Drained And 1/2 Cup Liquid Reserved
- 3 Cups Sour Cream
- 3 oz Peach Schnapps (for adult version)
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in reserved peach liquid ( See note); set aside.
- In a blender, combine peaches and sour cream (schnapps if using); blend until smooth. Add to gelatin mixture; mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 2-quart mold or large serving bowl and cover. Refrigerate 8 hours or until firm.
- When ready to serve, immerse bottom of mold in warm water for a few seconds, then invert onto a flat serving plate and release mold. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Notes: For an adult version substitute 3 shots of peach schnapps and/or 1 shot of vodka in the reserved peach juice peach juice.