Easy Homemade Beef And Ricotta Ravioli Bbc 6.18.18
- 1 Pkg Cremini Mushrooms Chopped
- 1 Box Frozen Spinach Thawed And Drained
- 1/2 Onion, Chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- Kosher Salt And Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- 1 (15 Ounce) Container Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 Egg
- 30 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- Place the mushrooms, spinach, onion, and garlic into a skillet over medium heat, and sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Cook until browned, about 10 minutes. Drain excess fat or liquid.
- Mix the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, egg, and mushroom mixture in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper lightly dusted with flour.
- To make the ravioli, lay out 15 wonton wrappers on a lightly floured work surface. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling into the center of each wonton wrapper. Dip your index finger into the beaten egg yolk, and smear a light coating of yolk all around the edge of the wonton wrapper. Place an unfilled wrapper on top of the filling, and press the two wrappers lightly together. Pick up the ravioli gently in your hand, and pinch the edges together tightly, squeezing out all the air. Seal and crimp the edges with a fork. Place the filled ravioli onto the parchment paper. Use immediately or freeze.