- 3 Teaspoons Onion, Finely Chopped
- 5 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Teaspoons Chopped Fresh Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 5 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1 Habanero Pepper, Sliced
- 4 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves – Cut Into 1 Inch Strips
- 4 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 4 Chicken Legs
- Combine the onion, brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, thyme, sesame oil, garlic, allspice and habanero pepper in the container of a food processor or blender. Process until smooth. Place the chicken into a large resealable bag, and pour in 3/4 of the sauce. Squeeze out excess air, and seal. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat your oven’s broiler.
- Remove chicken from bag, and discard marinade. Broil chicken for 10 to 15 minutes, turning once to ensure even cooking. Heat remaining sauce in a small pan, and pour over chicken when serving. Serves 4-6
- Serve with rice, plantains and tropical green salad.