Ground Beef Kabobs
- 1/2 Cup Coarsely Chopped Lemon Grass or Rosemary to taste
- 1 Onion, Coarsely Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon White Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce or Balsamic Vinegar to taste
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Preheat a grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Place lemon grass, onion, and garlic in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Cover and blend or process until finely chopped, about 10 seconds. Scrape lemon grass mixture into a bowl, and stir in beef, salt, pepper, sugar, cornstarch, oyster sauce or vinegar, and sesame oil.
- Form meat mixture into 16 meatballs. Thread onto skewers.
- Cook on the preheated grill until the meatballs are well done, about 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Serve with Roasted Sugar Snap Peas, Rice, Pita and Sweet Tea.
Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
- 2 Pounds Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Butter Melted
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Chives
- Coarse Pink Himalayan Salt To Taste
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss sugar snap peas and olive oil and butter together in a bowl; spread in an even layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender but still crisp and beginning to brown, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with chives and salt.
Lemon Dump Cake 5 Ingredients
8×8 Baking Dish
Ingredients Preparation Recipe
● 1 (16 Oz.) Can Lemon Pie Filling
● 1 (15 Oz.) Package Yellow Cake Mix
● 4 Oz. Cream Cheese, Cubed And 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
● 1/2 Cup (1 Stick) Unsalted Butter, Thinly Sliced
1 Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a square baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
2 Mix Sour Cream into lemon pie filling then pour into the bottom of greased baking dish, making sure to spread it into the corners.
3 Top with 1/2 cake mix, place cubed cream cheese evenly on top, then sprinkle remaining cake mix.
4 Take butter pats (as thinly sliced as possible) and place them in a single layer on top of the cake mix, trying to cover as much of the surface of the cake as possible.
5 Place baking dish in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6 Remove from oven and let cool 15-20 minutes before serving.