Another Skillet Steak
For The Herb Butter
- 1 Stick Softened Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
For The Steak
- 1 Tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, For Skillet
- 1 26-28 Ounce Bone-In Ribeye Or Sirloin
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º. Make herb butter: Mix butter and parsley and shape into a log (use wax paper, if you have). Refrigerate until firm.
- Make steak: Heat an oven-proof skillet over high heat and add olive oil. Season steak generously with salt and pepper.
- Sear steak 3 minutes per side, then transfer skillet to oven to continue cooking, about 10 minutes for medium rare.
- Transfer steak to a plate and top with herb butter. Serve with baked potato and all the sides and a good garden salad and garlic bread.