Steak and Mushrooms…Main cr 12.18.17 bbc
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds beef sirloin
- 1 Lg Package of Cremini Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup red wine or Balsamic Vinegar
- Cut beef into cubes. In a large skillet over medium/high heat, heat the olive oil and brown beef cubes with the garlic.
- Add mushrooms with liquid, tomato sauce, salt, pepper and red wine. Cook for 30 minutes or until beef cubes are tender. Add a little more wine while cooking if desired. Serve with Brown Rice, roasted asparagus and garlic crostini.