Chicken Mushroom Casserole
- 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 Pounds Boneless Chicken tenderloin
- 8 Ounces Cremini Mushrooms, Sliced
- 5 Ounces Oyster Mushrooms, Stemmed And Sliced
- 4 Ounces Shiitake Mushrooms, Stemmed And Sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Sage
- Salt And Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a very large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken strips; cook and stir until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a casserole baking dish.
- Place cremini mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, and garlic in the same skillet; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour until well-incorporated. Slowly mix in white wine. Add chicken stock, sage, salt, and black pepper; bring sauce to a simmer and cook, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream.
- Pour sauce over chicken in the casserole dish; stir gently to combine. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes. Garnish with parsley before serving.
SPINACH MASH POTATO CASSEROLE
- 2 (10 Ounce) Package Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 12 Lg Potatoes, Peeled And Chopped
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 8 Oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 Bunch Chopped Green Onion
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Dill Weed (Optional)
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Cook spinach according to package directions. Place potatoes in a pot with enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Cook 15 minutes, or until tender but firm. Drain, cool slightly, and mash.
- In a bowl, mix the spinach, mashed potatoes, butter, sour cream, cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, onion, salt, garlic and dill. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish. Top with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly brown.